Thursday, February 24, 2011

Desert Rose

Desert Rose
This lovely desert rose
Makes me think of a lost love
That I used to have in my heart.
She makes me feel warm inside
and I miss her so deeply.
I hope that she misses me so deeply
that I dream of her every night in my
cozy bed. I write to her when I have a chance.
I hope that she will write back to me some day?
Every time I look in Womens faces I see hers instead.
I cry out for her when I am sad and I say,
Oh Rose, oh Rose come back to me my love.
One day I heard a knock on my door it was Rose returning to me at last and we lived happily ever after.
                                                        
                                                           THE END!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME POEM Roberto.
    I am so glad you took the time to finish it and make it as long as you wanted it to be. I love it! Keep writing my friend!
    ~Jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberto,
    I really like the poem. Keep up the good work!
    -Your friend,
    Cowboy

    ReplyDelete